Active Exfoliating Serum (MD) (Professional)
A highly potent 10% acid complex composed of: Glycolic Acid, Lactobionic Acid, Phytic Acid, Azelaic Acid, and Citric Acid. To ensure complete penetration and effective visible results, these carefully chosen acids are being released gradually into the skin over the course of 8 hours after application via advanced time-release skin care technology. Once penetrated, they perform in ideal synergy which main functions are:
The exclusive synergy between the different active ingredients in this formula are aimed at:
- Exfoliating dead skin cells that pile on the surface of the skin and encouraging the epidermis to increase production of younger, more hydrated skin cells in order to reveal a fresher more youthful complexion.
- Balancing the skin’s natural moisture levels to prevent dehydration and trans-epidermal water loss.
- Minimizing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores as well as improving skin texture and tone.
- Skin appears smoother and more refined.
|Skin Type||Combination Skin, Normal Skin, Oily Skin|
|Size||Net 30 ml / Net 1.0 FL. OZ|
Apply product to dry face skin. Apply sun protection.
- A highly penetrable agent thanks to its small molecular size.
- This potent concentration of glycolic acid is encapsulated in the formula and is the first ingredient to be gradually released over the course of eight hours via advanced time-release skin care technology.
- Effectively dissolves the intercellular ”glue” to exfoliate the corneocytes from the stratum corneum.
- This process signals the basal layer to stimulate the cellular renewal process.
- Encourages production of collagen fibers that play a pivotal role as the skin’s major dermal infrastructure components.
- Increases the skin’s hydration levels and helps maintain its water content homeostasis.
- Exfoliates dead skin cells in the walls of the hair follicle. During this exfoliation process, it unclogs pores, neutralizes bacteria and clears blemishes to allow room for new healthy cell.
- Stimulates tissues renewal and wound healing. Improves the skin’s hydration levels while maintaining its refined and supple texture.
- Soothes irritated skin and helps heal scars, burns, acne and eczema.
- It combats the harsh effects of free radicals rooted in external and internal factors.
- Topical application of ascorbic acid accelerates the healing of wounds, diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and firms the skin as it strengthens collagen fibers. Illuminates skin complexion, diminishes water loss from the skin and has long lasting effect if applied on a regular basis