09-Active Exfoliating Cream (Retail)
An innovative 10% acid complex composed of: Glycolic Acid, Malic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Salicylic Acid and Citric Acid. To ensure complete penetration and effective visible results, these carefully chosen acids are gradually released one after the other into the skin over the course of 8 hours after application via advanced time-release skin care technology.
Main functions are:
- Exfoliating dead skin cells and encouraging the epidermis to increase production of younger, more hydrated skin cells in order to reveal a fresher more youthful complexion.
- Balancing the skin’s natural moisture levels to minimize dehydration and trans -epidermal water loss Minimizing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores as well as improving skin texture and tone.
- Skin appears smoother and more refined.
|Skin Type||Combination Skin, Dry Skin, Normal Skin|
|Size||Net 60 ml / Net 2.0 FL. OZ.|
Apply a small amount to clean skin. Keep away from eye zone. Follow with sun protection SPF-15 in the morning.
- A highly penetrable agent thanks to its small molecular size.
- This potent concentration of glycolic acid is encapsulated in the formula and is the first ingredient to be gradually released over the course of eight hours via advanced time-release skin care technology.
- Effectively dissolves the intercellular ”glue” to exfoliate the corneocytes from the stratum corneum.
- This process signals the basal layer to stimulate the cellular renewal process.
- Encourages production of collagen fibers that play a pivotal role as the skin’s major dermal infrastructure components.
- Increases the skin’s hydration levels and helps maintain its water content homeostasis.
- Evens out skin tone and texture.
- Reduces signs of pigmentation spots and freckles-especially when applied to skin in conjunction with mandelic acid such as in this formula.
- Diminishing the appearance of large pores, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Is a lipophilic AHA, and therefore easily absorbed by oily skin, making its anti- aging properties particularly effective for this skin type.
- Provides anti-aging benefits identical to other AHAs; exfoliates dead skin cells, stimulates cell rejuvenation and increases the skin’s hydration levels.
- Provides natural antibacterial properties and reduces oiliness over time without dehydrating the skin.
- Exfoliates dead skin cells in the walls of the hair follicle.
- During this exfoliation process, it unclogs pores, neutralizes bacteria and clears blemishes to allow room for new healthy cell
- Antioxidant agent, rebuilds the skin’s protective barrier, allowing it to better repair and protect itself against external aggressors.
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin fibers that form the dermal structural meshwork for firmer, younger looking skin
- Stimulates tissues renewal and wound healing. Improves the skin’s hydration levels while maintaining its refined and supple texture.
- Soothes irritated skin and helps heal scars, burns, acne and eczema.